19. Giakas G (2009). Gait analysis applications. Northern Greece Orthopaedic Association seminar, Naousa, Greece.
18. Giakas G (2009). Gait analysis worldwide standards. Northern Greece Orthopaedic Association. Thessaloniki, Greece.
17. Giakas G (2009). Foot scanning and orthotics. University Hospital of Ioannina biannual seminar. Ioannina, Greece
16. Giakas G (2008). Gait Analysis: an Introduction. European Bobath Tutors Association, Chania Greece 18-20 September.
15. Giakas G (2008). Gait Analysis: the Davies model. European Bobath Tutors Association, Chania Greece 18-20 September.
14. Giakas G (2007). Advanced biomechanical methods to assess athletes. 4o International conference in Sports Medicine in the 21st Century, Thessaloniki.
13. Giakas G (2007). Smath clothes. Potential applications for ThessalyTex. Technological Platform ThessalyTex. Innovative Pole of Thessaly, Volos.
12. Giakas G (2006). Changes in gait after quadriceps muscle damage. EGVE, Thessaloniki.
11. Giakas G (2006). Vibration Training. PE and Sports Science Seminar, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
10. Giakas G (2006). Electrical Stimulation Training. PE and Sports Science Seminar, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
9. Giakas G (2004). Changes in walking and running after eccentric exercise. 2004 Pre-Olympic Congress. Thessaloniki, Greece
8. Giakas G (2003). Importance of muscle function and chronicity in anterior cruciate ligament deficient patients. International Symposium on Prevention and Therapy of Sports Injuries. Larisa, Greece
7. Giakas G (2003). Biomechanical data filtering: problems and solutions. 6th International Conference on Strength Training. Serres, Greece
6. Giakas G (2002). Data filtering in Sports Biomechanics. 20th International Society of Biomechanics in Sports, Caceres, Spain
5. Giakas G (2002). Applications of biomechanics in lower limb injury. 1st Aegean Knee Surgery Arthroscopy Days. 15-17 February, Pamukkale, Turkey.
4. Giakas G (2000). An introduction to data filtering. Department of Sport Science, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
3. Giakas G (1999). Automatic data filtering in Sports Biomechanics: Filtering Solutions. Data Filtering Workshop. XVII International Symposium of Biomechanics in Sports. Perth, Australia.
2. Giakas G (1999). Gait analysis of scoliotic patients. Department of Physiotherapy Studies, Keele University, Keele, UK
1. Giakas G (1999). Data processing techniques in Biomechanics. Department of Sport Science, University of Cardiff, Cardiff, UK