6. Tsatalas T, Spiropoulos I, Sileoglou P, Sideris V and G Giakas (2008). Neurological adaptation after Co-contraction. HAPE (in press) (in Greek)
5. Antoniou K, Klepousniotis E, Traios S, Giantsis G, Iosifidis M, Intzes D and G Giakas (2008).Manipulation of metatarsalgia with Helal osteotomy. Orthopaedics 21 (1), 53-60. (in Greek)
4. Antoniou K, Klepousniotis E, Giakas G, Xenopoulos K, Tzaveas A Ioannou and D Intzes (2007). Foot pressure in patients with spinal hernia before and after corticosteroid injection. Orthopaedics 20 (4), 55-66. (in Greek)
3. Paschalis V, Koutedakis G, Giakas G and A Jamurtas (2004). Strength after eccentric exercise with different muscle length. HAPE 2(1): 12-17. (in Greek)
2. Chockalingam N, PH Dangerfield, G Giakas, JC Dorgan and T Cochrane (2002). Study of marker placements in the back for opto-electronic motion analysis. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics 88, 105-109.
1. Chockalingam N, PH Dangerfield, G Giakas, JC Dorgan and T Cochrane (2002). Examination of relative movement between the back and lower limb. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics 88, 95-99.